Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
The League Education and Treatment Center is a non-profit agency dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with psychiatric and developmental disabilities. Each day, we serve over 500 at-risk and underserved children and adults from all parts of the greater New York City area.
Seeking experienced Speech Pathologists to provide services to special needs children ages 5 to 21 at the League School. The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will work with children presented with varied diagnoses including; ED, LD, ADD/ADHD, ASD; provide individual and group therapy sessions, keep up-to-date records, conduct assessments as needed and participate in team meetings and parent training.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Speech Language Pathology
• NYSED certification as Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH) or Teacher of Students with
Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD)
• NYS SLP License and Asha certification (CCC)
Additional Abilities and Characteristics:
• Interest and willingness to work in an environment with students that exhibit a wide variety of communication needs
• Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a multi-disciplinary team required
• Skills in written and verbal communications sufficient to effectively provide direction and counseling
and maintain required documentation.
Schedule: Full-time (5 days/week)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [email protected]