Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Licensed Practical Nurse
Arc Broward, a well-established, nationally
accredited, non-profit organization based
in Sunrise, Florida is currently looking for
a compassionate and flexible Licensed
Practical Nurse to join our growing family.
The Licensed Practical Nurse position is
responsible for providing quality professional
health services; to include: Medication
administration, routine medical assessments,
daily triage of illnesses and injuries, record
documentation and review, health screening
and health education for adults with
developmental disabilities in our residential
program located in Davie, FL.
· Assess and provide health care to
individuals residing in group homes/ICF
· Work in an interdisciplinary team
· Implement policies and procedures
regarding medical, dental, dietary,
pharmaceutical services and nursing
practices in accordance with agency and
regulatory standards and procedures.
· Graduate from an accredited nursing
· Must have a current LPN license to practice
Nursing in the state of Florida with minimally
one year experience.
· G-tube feeding experience is required.
· Must have basic computer skills.
· Prefer prior experience with DD population.
· Full Time, M-F 2p-10pm (Davie, Fl)
· Per Diem, weekday/weekend hours
· Part Time, weekday hours (Various Group
Homes in Broward County, Fl)
How to apply:
Submit resume via e-mail to
Apply in person at
10250 NW 53rd Street, Sunrise, FL. 33351
Apply online at
We are a Drug Free Work Place and an Equal Opportunity Employer