Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Nurse (RN/LPN) positions available!
Chapel Hill, NC
Nurse (RN/LPN) positions available!!
We are seeking nurses to work in our growing retirement center for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Help residents with their medical and personal needs while promoting their independence. Come join our team to be part of this one-of-a-kind retirement facility and gain experience in the I/DD field here at RSI! No experience necessary!
We even hire staff looking to gain 2 or 3 months of experience right out of school!
- Nursing observations and assessments
- Medication Administration (administer medications as scheduled and follow medical protocols and care needs)
- Following and developing resident protocols
- Personal and Hygiene care
- Assist with promoting health education
- Work closely with other professionals to ensure quality care is being provided
- Complete necessary documentation
Various shifts available- 2nd shift, 3rd shift and weekends
RSI employees participate in an array of training classes (such as Orientation, North Carolina Interventions, CPR/Standard First Aid, Driving Safety, and Medication Administration) to add to their resume. Employees also enjoy the benefit of a fun, casual work environment based on teamwork.
Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certification OR current Registered Nurse (RN) license in North Carolina.
Experience with developmental disabilities and experience with the mental health and aging population preferred.
Valid Driver's License preferred.
LPN and RN Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to assist with lifting and transferring residents.
- Must be able to assist with personal care (toileting, showering, dental hygiene, etc.)
- Must be able to assist residents with and participate in physical activities such as walking, running, swimming, etc.
- LPN/RN Degree
Visit us at jobs.rsi-nc.org
For more information, or to apply, please contact
Mandy Dickerson, PHR, SHRM-CP
Residential Services, Inc.
111 Providence Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-942-7391 ext. 125