Cardiothoracic & Vascular Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Terrebonne General Medical Center
Job Description: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Needed in Happiest Place to Live Nationwide
Terrebonne General Medical Center, Houma, LA, is seeking a Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our pioneering, world-class cardiovascular program. This position is extended to a PA-C or NP with expertise and established experience to fill this vital role.
The provider, under a physician’s direction/supervision, shall assist in medical care and surgical procedures for patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings and contribute to physician’s effectiveness. Candidates will enjoy a robust service and a challenging complement of procedures.
All candidates should have a consistent employment or training record and documentation of excellent outcomes. Candidates must have exceptional clinical skills, excellent bedside manner and a strong work ethic. Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
Enjoy a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for professional growth and excellent quality of life
offerings with deep cultural heritage provided in this unique area of Southeast Louisiana.
The medical center has a strong referral base for cardiothoracic and vascular services throughout the region. The facility is led by an administrative team that supports a high-quality cardiothoracic and vascular surgery program.
Terrebonne General Medical Center is a nationally recognized facility that focuses on quality and providing exceptional healthcare with compassion. The hospital is a public, non-profit facility consisting of 321 licensed beds with a full range of services and several thriving centers of excellence. The medical center takes pride in being the largest community-based hospital and acknowledged leader in the parishes it serves. The facility serves as a major economic force for the community with a staff of over 1,400 employees and over 170 active staff physicians and over 300 total medical staff members.
WHY LIVE HERE?
Houma-Terrebonne Parish was recognized as one of the top “Happiest Place to Live” nationwide, second most-exciting city in Louisiana.
The unique culture and strong family bonds as well as a joy for life attitude make this area second to none. Additionally our community
provides all of the essential components to make your professional & personal life thrive:
• In this unique area you will find uncommon attractions and delicious dining that is all wrapped up around our Cajun culture and hospitality that is second to none.
• Close proximity to major metropolitan areas - 45 minutes from the New Orleans International Airport, 1 hour drive to New Orleans and 1 hour 45 minute drive to Baton Rouge and Lafayette
• Bordered by the bountiful Gulf of Mexico, Terrebonne Parish is the Saltwater Fishing Capital of the World, with a combination of deep sea, brackish or inland fishing with liberal limits.
• A plethora of other outdoor recreational activities awaits you including recreational sports and golf.
• Excellent quality of life with strong family bonds.
• Very low crime rate, strong school system.
• This area draws a highly skilled workforce from four parishes
• Centrally located and the hub for medical services.
For more information, please contact:
Ann Dupre, Medical Staff Office Manager
phone: 985-873-4087 (w)
email: [email protected]