Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare is looking for Respiratory Therapists to join their team in St. Paul, MN!
Respiratory Therapists at Gillette plan and deliver the assessment, treatment, management, control, diagnostic evaluation, education, and care of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system as well as on the prevention of the development of these deficiencies.
· .6 FTE, Evening/Night Rotation and every 4th Weekend
· Casual, minimum of 3 shifts per month with at least 1 being an evening, night or weekend shift
· Graduate of Respiratory Care education program.
· Must be certified and registered through NBRC
· Must be licensed with the state of MN
· Ability to communicate well, both verbally and written, is imperative
· Ability to analyze problems and formulate solutions quickly
· Must be accurate, thorough in all therapy modalities and operation of equipment
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
· Current American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification or must be obtained within 12 months of hire.
Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare offers a competitive salary and benefits package. You'll also receive an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities as you fulfill your career expectation.
To apply, please visit our website