Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Caring Hearts Companions is a Home Health Care Agency that promotes teamwork and staff empowerment. You will be a valued member of an exceptional company and will be paid a top hourly rate!
Caring Hearts offers competitive wages, paid in services, employee recognition programs and other incentives.
Caregiver responsibilities may include:
• Assisting clients with personal care services such as bathing, toileting, oral care, grooming and dressing
• Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
• Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
• Planning, preparing and serving meals
• Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
• Medication reminders
• Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
• Must have obtained a high school education or GED.
• Must have ability to communicate in English and accurately report information.
• At least 3 years of experience working in a nursing home, hospital, home health agency, or other health care facility.
• Be authorized to work in the United States.
• Be able to pass a drug screen and criminal record check.
Join the Caring Hearts Companions team and make a difference!