Location: fort mill,
Job Description: Caring Hearts Companions is a Home Health Care Agency that promotes teamwork and staff empowerment. You will be a valued member of an exceptional company and will be paid a top hourly rate!
120 Main Street
Caring Hearts offers competitive wages, paid in services, employee recognition programs and other incentives.
Caregiver responsibilities may include:
• Assisting clients with personal care services such as bathing, toileting, oral care, grooming and dressing
• Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
• Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
• Planning, preparing and serving meals
• Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
• Medication reminders
• Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
• Must have obtained a high school education or GED.
• Must have ability to communicate in English and accurately report information.
• At least 3 years of experience working in a nursing home, hospital, home health agency, or other health care facility.
• Be authorized to work in the United States.
• Be able to pass a drug screen and criminal record check.
Join the Caring Hearts Companions team and make a difference!