Job Description: Gaudenzia, Inc. helps people affected by drug and alcohol dependency, mental illness, and related conditions to achieve a better quality of life and become accountable individuals. We have an immediate opportunity for a Mental/Behavioral Health professional to join our team:
Provide CONSULTING services at our residential stabilization & assessment treatment program, located in Philadelphia, PA, for a minimum of 20 hours per week (morning and/or afternoon).
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Initial Psychiatric examinations
• Medication management
• Participate on a multidisciplinary team
• Buprenorphine Waiver is REQUIRED.
• Board Certified Psychiatrist.
• Certification in Addictions is preferred.
For more information please contact:
Michelle Woltz, MHS, CRNP, CARN
Director of Health Services
1306 Spring Garden St
Philadelphia, Pa 19123
Phone: 215 238-2163 ext 2260