Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Eva Care Inc
Caring and passionate Physical Therapy Assistants wanted!!
We're looking for PTA's who are willing to provide high-quality care to residents at a 140-bed skilled nursing facility in Jackson as either a full-time or part-time staff.
- Licensed in the state of CA as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Experience in Skilled Nursing Facility setting preferred, but not required.
- Able to use the computer for the purposes of accessing and utilizing electronic medical documentation.
- Familiarity with Rehab Optima
- Able to work as both independently and part of a team
- Implements and executes on established patient treatment plan under the supervision of therapists
- Communicates with patients, families, referring physicians and other members of the team.
- Provides timely written documentation per facility and department requirements.
- Communicates with patients, families and other clinical staff of treatment variations.
- Reports any changes in patient status or needs to supervising therapist on a timely basis.
Please apply via any of the following:
- Contact Esther or Susie at (310) 889-9929 for more information