Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
RN Supervisor position available! Sign-on Bonus $7,500. Full time Monday - Friday for 3p-11p shift
North Creek, New York
Looking for a new opportunity
or a step up?
Elderwood at North Creek,
in North Creek, NY has an
Sign-on Bonus $7,500.
Full time Monday - Friday
for 3p-11p shift
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors are
responsible for overseeing direct care provided
by nursing staff including the direct nursing
care of residents which encompasses planning,
developing, organizing, implementing, and
evaluating the care of residents to ensure that
the highest degree of quality care and regulatory
compliance is maintained at all times.
• Direct and monitor the personal care duties and
nursing care procedures carried out by Nursing
Assistants of the assigned team.
• Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care
of residents, as necessary. Monitor unusual
symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
• Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and
monitor the performance of Nursing Assistants in
implementation of the care plan.
• Monitor resident care standards during
performance of duties, and encourage that
rights of residents and preferences in care and
treatment are respected.
• Requires Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with
a current NY State license.
• Registered Nurse (RN) Training and work
experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
• Ability to supervise and work well with other
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in
• Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to
work well with others required. Caring, respectful
attitude towards residents required.
• Physical stamina for constant activity required.
• Ability to perform tasks to established
standards of excellence required.