RN Case Manager
Grafton Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
(937) 276-4040 ext. 103
The Case Manager is a member of the leadership team and is responsible for multiple areas of practice.The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
Impeccable clinical skills, ability to perform quality resident assessments and must be a great communicator and educator.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for management of facility infection control program including antibiotic stewardship and wound care program.
- Scheduling all outside physician appointments and collaborates with medical director to ensure all appointments are necessary.
- Work alongside Dietitian and staff to procure and document all monthly weights.
- Will attend to other duties as needed which may include assessments on admissions/discharges.
- Will take call for the nursing department on a rotational basis.
Certification in wound care is a plus!
Prior Infection control experience and willingness to train for infection preventionist would be an asset.
- The qualified candidate should have knowledge of professional theory and practice in the field of nursing and be able to demonstrate that knowledge.
- The qualified candidate must carry a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio and be in good standing with the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- The qualified candidate will have a compassionate heart for the residents and will work to make sure that they keep the residents clean and safe and treat them in a dignified manner.
- The qualified candidate must be able to understand, read, write and follow oral instructions in the English language.
Grafton Oaks Nursing Center offers their staff an excellent benefit package including but not limited to;
- Competitive wages
- Low staff to patient ratio
- Paid Vacation, Paid Birthday day off and Sick time
- Annual Christmas Bonus check
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits all at an affordable rate
- Free Life Insurance
Grafton Oaks is a solid family owned and operated facility providing excellent care and looking for only the best staff. If you are excited about a new opportunity to make a difference each day in the quality of life for our residents then you have come to the right place. You are also welcome to apply in person and be interviewed upon applying (www.graftonoaks.com)