The successful candidate for our position will be employed full time and have the following skills and experience:
- An organized, self-directed and detail oriented professional in the industry with a minimum of 5 years’ direct experience in skilled and non-skilled State of Colorado licensed home care.
- Direct experience in recruitment, retention, managing, orienting, supervising, disciplining, structured training programs for Rns, LPns, Cnas and Homemakers.
- Have played a direct roll in State of Colorado Surveys with a proven record of success
- Have established record of creating and implementing nurse and staff processes for compliance, billing, accreditation, Licensing, contracting
- Must have worked with an EMR system to the point of being able to teach. Preferably have experience with ContinuLink products.
- Works well with other team members in agency administration
- Understands nursing dynamics from clinical and personnel thought process, care coordination
- Loves working in Home Care and has a stable work history
- Has worked with multiple referral/pay sources i.e. VA, TriWest, IHSS, Private Pay
- Has worked in and assisted with increasing overall census in a growing agency.
- Knows how to manage time and prioritize duties, as well as day to day changes that present themselves
- Must be willing to drive and cover all of our service areas
- Conduct interviews and annual evaluations
- Work with advisory board, safety, QM/Compliance committees
- Oversee all nursing administration in conjunction with DON and Administrator
Please forward an email address, resume, salary requirements and any other pertinent information you believe is relevant for consideration of this position. We will follow up with you as soon as possible. AllStaff is an EOE. We also drug screen, E-Verify, and background check each employee prior to hire.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!