Advanced Practical Nurse (Detox)
Location: Egg Harbor Township,
Job Description: Behavioral Crossroads Recovery in EHT, NJ is looking to hire a part time Advance Practical Nurse to help run our out patient Detox Dept.
Behavioral Crossroads Recovery
- Inclue doing history and physicals, reviewing labs, monitoring blood levels, sick call and preparindg discharges.
- Provides support and resources to the Recovery program and detox as needed.
- Coordination (with the help of the nursing staff) with the primary care physician when appropriate.
- Working with nursing staff to make sure the medications are cost effective for the client after discharge and completing prior authorization requests for medications.
- Responsibility to coordinate and complete the peer review process.
- Coordination with the psychiatrist for medication and treatment for the client.
- Other duties as asigned. Technical Competencies: Strong clinical program able to effectively meet the needs of the cliend, positive relationships with internal and external clients.
THe ideal candidate must be licensed by the state of NJ as an 'APN in Psychiatry' and be experenced.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate based on experience.
Interested and qualified may submit Resume via e-mail.
Job Type: Part-time (approximately 10 hours a week)
Required experience: 2 years as an APN
Required license (NJ APN in Psychiatry)