Registered Nurse (Behavioral Home Health Lead)
Location: EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP,
Behavioral Crossroads Recovery
Job Description: Job Summary: Responsible for the oversight of care coordination with the BHH. The Team Leader is responsible for the overall coordination of services identified in the care plan and the ongoing assessment and revisions to the plan based on evaluation of the consumers needs. Provides supervision to Care Coordinators and other BHH team members.
205 W Parkway drive
Jobs and Responsibilities:
- Assessment and documentation of eligibility for Behavioral Health Home Services.
- Responsible for providing Comprehensive Nursing assessment upon intake.
- Monitor health risks by providing screenning, preventative care, and early intervention services, analyzing lab/screening reports, and initiating treatment where needed.
- Monitoring medications and medical treatments for potentially adverse synergistic effects, developing stratagies to reduce or eliminate poly-pharmacy, and intervening where needed to protect the healty and well being of the client.
- Development and periodic revision of service plans based on information collected through the client assessments, review of client records and input from client and family.
- Assure the implementation of the plan with provide or coordinate access to high quality health care services that are informed by evidenced based practices, coordinate and provide access to preventative and health promotion services, coordinate and probide behavioral health services, coordinate and/or provide specialty medical care and dental care, and social services. Plan will include consumer goals and preferences, targeted outcomes, identified service provider, coordinator of services and timeframes of services.
- Develop and implement an internal Quality Assurance program that aligns with CMS required meeasures and is capable of including additional measures as needed.
Job Requirements: Registered Nurse, licensed in New Jersey. Skill in working with and engaging behavioral health consumers. Basic medical nursing knoledge. Computer literacy and proficiency.