Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Circle of Care
Circle of Care Pediatric Home Healthcare Company is seeking individuals to immediately fill Speech Language Pathologist positions treating patients ranging in age from newborn through 20 years. Treatment takes place in the home, daycare or community setting as prescribed by the attending physician.
This opportunity can start as PRN and transition to full-time with benefits at the choice of the candidate - VERY flexible schedule
We also have Eval and Supervise only positions available in the Pasadena, Webster, Baytown areas.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
1. Participate in the development and periodic revision of the plan of care
2. Schedules, plans activities and provides rehabilitative services for speech and language disorders
3. Records type of treatment and patient's reaction to it on clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit and incorporated in the patient's record weekly.
4. Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and materials
5. Instructs and counsels other health team personnel and family members in methods of assisting patient in improving, correcting, and accepting his/her disabilities
6. Supervise the plan of care every 30 days Supervise the STA as follows: Minimum of two hours per week (1 hour direct, on site and 1 hour indirect). Follow guidelines for supervision as outlined by the State Board for Speech Language Pathology & Audiology
7. Attends case conferences as requested
8. Participates with staff, patient, and physician in discharge planning activities and completes the speech therapy discharge summary within the designated framework of the Agency policies.
Our Full-Time Benefits include:
Locations include El Paso, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi