Orthopedic Assoc of Reading
Job Description: Wyomissing, PA
• Primary clinical caregiver to orthopaedic walk-in patient volume, providing emergent care, coordinating care with physicians
on staff, elevating care to physician level as appropriate.
• Provide rst assist support in the Operating Room Setting.
• Provide clinical support to the physician, assisting with patients in the orthopaedic setting (i.e. OR, ER, IP, Trauma Center and Of ce)
• Provide weekday call support and rotating Saturday coverage in Urgent Care.
Skills and Training:
• Bachelor’s Degree and appropriate certi cation for Physician Assistant.
• Experience in a clinical setting of the hospital and/or clinical practice.
• Skills and knowledge base necessary for independent clinical decision making.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package which includes:
• Compensation – BOE
• Comprehensive bene ts package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
• Professional liability
• Certi cation and CME fees/dues • And more!
Forward resume and cover letter to:
Colleen Bossler, HR Manager
850 Knitting Mills Way, Wyomissing, PA 19610
Fax # 610-376-6387
Applicants only, no agencies please