Home » Job Board »
Physical Therapist **sign on bonus up to $10,000/year for 3-year commitment available***
Fairview Range Regional Health Services
Job Description: Hibbing, MN
***Sign on bonus up to $10,000/year for 3-year commitment available***
• Coordinates the delivery of physical therapy services appropriate to the needs of the clients of all ages.
• Develops a plan of care which includes the provision of necessary education and support to the clients and caregivers, monitoring progress, providing care and managing resources.
• Provides supervision to paraprofessional staff.
• Collaborates with the Supervisor/Manager on issues.
• Planning - Ongoing development and implementation of the plan of care
• Organizing/Staf ng/Directing - Coordination of services
• Control - Maintains complete,
accurate and timely clinical records/ documentation on all clients according to agency policy.
• Professional Intervention
• Graduation from accredited school of Physical Therapy.
• License to practice in State of MN.
• Maintains continuing education per state regulations.
• One year of acute care, long term care or clinic experience.
• B.S. in Physical Therapy
• Eligible for CPR state license.
• One year experience in home care.
Contact: Scott Kleffman, Human Resources
750 East 34th Street | Hibbing, MN | 55746
Phone: 218-362-6773| Fax: 218-362-6647