Home » Job Board »
Location: Union County,
The Arc of Union County
Job Description: Union County NJ
The Arc of Union County, a leader in the eld of serving developmentally disabled adults is seeking an LPN to support the needs of our adults in a caring and compassionate environment in our Day Program Services setting.
This position is Full-Time Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:00PM.
Job Duties include:
• Provide nursing care (when/where required)
• General trauma assistance
• Administer medications (when/where required)
• Provide effective communication to client/family, agency staff and other health care professionals
• Must have an active LPN nurse certi cation in NJ
• Minimum one (1) year of licensed hands-on experience in the past 36 months as an LPN.
• Previous experience working with developmentally disabled adults a plus (+)
• Full bene ts offered to include a partial fund to agency 401k plan.
Quali ed candidates send resume to: