Home » Job Board » Maryland »
RN Charge Nurse - 11pm-7:30am
Job Description: Columbia, MD
RN Charge Nurse
The Residences at Vantage Point formerly known as Columbia Vantage House, a senior living community built on the promise of kinship and diversity in the heart of downtown Columbia seeks an RN to work 11pm - 7:30am.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation and emergency calls as indicated.
• Assures the overall supervision of nursing staff in the community.
• Supervises all resident care issues.
• Assists charge nurses in emergencies as needed.
• Must be license in MD with 3 years supervisory expereince
Positions offer a great bene t package and competitive wages.
Please fax, email or mail your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to: Vantage House
5400 Vantage Point Rd. Columbia MD 21044
Attn: HR Dept.
Email: [email protected] EOE