Home » Job Board »
Physical Therapist - Per Diem Consultant
Location: Union County,
The Arc of Union County
Job Description: Union County NJ
Per Diem Consultant
The Arc of Union County’s
Early Intervention Program is seeking a PT per diem consultant.
Our program provides services to children ages 0-3 with developmental needs and their families in-home and/or community settings throughout Union County.
• Minimum 3+ years’ professional experience
• Valid NJ State License
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
• Basic computer skills a must
• CPR and rst aid certi cation required
• At least one year of documented professional experience with individuals from birth to ve years of age and in-home experience preferred.
• Competitive Salary, rewarding work.
If you want something more than temporary or seasonal status, come “JOIN OUR TEAM” as a Per-Diem Hire.
This job provides professional liability insurance coverage and tuition reimbursement as well as an opportunity to join 401k.
• Requirements of (six to seven) hours per week. • Local assignments in Union County, New Jersey. • Flexible day or evening hours.
Quali ed candidates e-mail: Eileen Mastricova at [email protected]