About Capital Health
- High school diploma or GED.
- Graduate from a post-secondary Medical Assistance Program accredited by a national accrediting agency approved by New Jersey: American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), National Center of Competency Testing (NCCT), National Healthcareer Association (NHA), American Medical Technologists (AMT) or Board of Medical Examiners (BME).
- No minimum work experience required.
Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility, and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
A four-time Magnet®-recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region's first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey's first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region's first accredited Chest Pain Center.
Capital Health Medical Group is made up of more than 250 physicians and other providers who offer primary and specialty care, as well as hospital-based services, to patients throughout the region.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Low employee expense for medical and dental insurance
- 403b savings and retirement program
- Educational assistance program
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes.
For more information and to Express Your Interest in Less Than 60 Seconds
, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/202504/
Equal opportunity employer.