Home » Job Board » PA »
Assistant Director of Nursing
The Assistant Director of Nursing helps to oversee the personal care department with the goal of providing a safe, home-like environment where residents can achieve and maintain their fullest level of wellness and function. And manages resident health and wellness through regular resident monitoring and communication to the resident care team. Varied Hours
As a family-owned and involved company, we honor the care and commitment our co-workers share every day by providing:
- Competitive compensation.
- A rich benefits package.
- Career and growth opportunities.
- Company paid uniforms (including shoes).
- Financial support with tuition for continued education.
- A family-like environment and team philosophy that encourage relationship-building with our residents.
- Manages the licensed nursing staff. Interviews, hires, orients, coaches, counsels, and evaluates nurses. Supports the professional growth of co-workers.
- Works in partnership with the DON, executive director, marketers, program managers, and wellness team to assess residents’ needs and to place them appropriately within the continuum of care.
- Ensures a head-to-toe physical review is completed for all newly admitted or returning residents and reviews the physical review results.
- Coordinates health services with residents, physicians, therapy departments, pharmacy, and other referral agencies to assure optimal care. All communications meet state and federal guidelines for confidentiality and resident rights.
- Makes twice-daily rounds throughout the facility to stay abreast of resident care needs and issues.
- Current unencumbered LPN or RN license in the state where employed.
- Minimum of one year experience in assisted living or health care.
- Prior supervisory experience in the health care environment strongly preferred.
- CPR certified.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.