Home » Job Board » Colorado »
Location: Aurora and Lone Tree,
University of Colorado Denver, Departments of Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology, Division of Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
Job Description: Aurora and Lone Tree, Colorado
The Division of Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, a combined subspecialty in the Departments of Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Colorado Denver, has an opening for a full-time Nurse Practitioner at the Instructor faculty level with practice sites at the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora and the Lone Tree office.
· Work with Physicians, NP, Residents and Staff
· Manage patients with incontinence, prolapse, OAB, pelvic floor dysfunction and interstitial cystitis
· Perform pessary fitting and maintenance
· Triage with nursing staff for all incoming phone messages
· Triage and evaluate emergent patients from the WPHS practice
· Develop and run the Pelvic Floor Therapy Program
· Patient education on behavioral modification, pelvic floor exercises and self-administered stimulation
· Perform percutaneous tibial nerve and sacral nerve stimulation indicated for overactive bladder, neurogenic bladder and interstitial cystitis
· Program interstim devices
· Support the clinical and research activities of the FPMRS Section
Required Qualifications: Nurse Practitioner with current license in the State of Colorado. Gynecologic and Urologic experience strongly preferred.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please apply for this position at