Home » Job Board » Florida »
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
My Favorite Therapists
Job Description: Florida
PEDIATRIC SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Do you want to:
• Help children with autism in a one-to-one setting?
• Work in a cutting edge therapy center with lots of support and resources?
• Collaborate with colleagues to do what is in the best interest of the client?
• Enjoy the positive feeling of being a part of a work family?
We are seeking: a Florida licensed and certi ed Speech-Language Pathologist with pediatric experience and a love for helping children with special needs to join our multidisciplinary team of therapists. Experience with communication devices preferred.
• FL SLP/ASHA license
• Certi cate of clinical competency • Pediatric experience
• Ability to evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, swallowing, and cognitive communication disorders
• Ability to evaluate and develop treatment plans
• Ability to pass pre employment drug test and periodic and random tests thereafter
• Clean Criminal History Background Check (CHBC)
• Authorization to work in the United States
• Self motivated,ef cient, proactive thinker and team player
• Minimum 1 year experience
Competitive compensation, bonuses, CUs, retirement and bene t package offered.
To apply forward resume to:
or complete application form and upload resume at: http://myfavoritetherapists.com/
My Favorite Therapists is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.