Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Clinical Research Nurse (Experienced)
The clinical research nurse is responsible for screening and consenting patients for oncology clinical trials, collecting and documenting data and ensuring safety of patients enrolled to clinical trials and ensuring protocol compliance.
• Independently manages clinical research protocols for oncology clinical trials
• ensuring adherence to research protocol requirements
• Conducts and documents the informed consent process.
• Collaborates with investigators to determine trial eligibility and manage data collection.
• Ensures that all study laboratory/medical tests are completed per protocol requirements.
• Assists in the assessment, management and coordination of care across the continuum of care (outpatient, inpatient and home) including triage of phone calls, symptom management and proactive patient communication.
• Collaborates with data management to assure that the documentation for the clinical trial is complete and accurate.
• Acts as a liaison with sponsors during study start-up activities, and participate in site initiation visits, monitoring visits, and audits.
• Communicates with sponsors, monitors, and research personnel to ensure all aspects of study compliance
• Enters accruals to CTMS (OnCore) and assists finance analysts with billing reconciliation for patient related expenses.
• Assists with regulatory coordinators as necessary
• Assists with preparation for audits and response to audits
• Documents and reports serious adverse events per protocol and institutional policy.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in nursing
• Three years of related oncology experience is preferred
• Knowledge of clinical research, computer applications, and research process is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
For more information contact Goga Radakovic at [email protected] or check job posting site
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.