Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
Join us in our mission to strengthening the hope and resilience of our community members by improving their health, mental health and well-being.
The Nurse Manager manages both of our primary care clinics including assisting the Medical Director and other providers with patient care, maintaining, developing and monitoring clinical protocol, and supervising clinic registered nurses and other ancillary staff. The Nurse Manager will also conduct health education, provide nursing services to clients, and promote the well-being of clients. Duties include triaging incoming calls; providing nursing advice to callers; arranging for health screenings, and maintaining client assessment and progress notes.
We provide our employees:
• 11 Paid Holidays and your Birthday off!
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
• Professional development opportunities
• Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
• Sign on bonus
• AACI named Bay Area Top Workplaces 2019
The ideal candidate:
• Registered Nurse license from California
• Two years nursing experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of health promotion techniques and health issues
• Bilingual preferred
Apply online at https://apptrkr.com/1730033 and join a great team of caring people.