Home » Job Board » IL »
Patient Care Associate/CNA
Location: Aurora or Carol Stream,
Description: Performs basic screening procedures for primary care clinic as assigned. The Patient Care Associate also performs other tasks as assigned to assist in the well functioning of on and off site clinics.
1. Prepares physical set-up of clinics
2. Completes, records, and graphs client's length/weight, head circumference, and vital signs per applicable procedures and protocols.
3. Completes applicable laboratory requisitions and logs for tests completed.
4. Prepares laboratory specimens for pick-up or mailing per applicable IDPH and VNA procedures.
5. Notifies staff nurse of problems or alterations in client status.
6. Ability to work all clinical hours as assigned.
7. Able to work efficiently and effectively in the Electronic Medical Records System.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Requires high school diploma or G.E.D.
Provides proof of program completion from an approved Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy program.
Maintains CPR card
Bilingual in Spanish/English as follows: Reading-Preferred. Written-Preferred. Speaking-Required