Home » Job Board » Indiana »
RN Openings & Residential Nurse: (LPN) 1 First Shift, Full Time
Job Description: Northeast Indiana
Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital
**Retention Bonus Available**
Multiple openings: various shifts, both full and part time positions available
The Nurse has responsibility and account- ability for assuring the delivery of quality care for a designated patient and/or group of patients in accordance with individual patient needs, physician orders, as well as hospital and departmental policies.
Utilizing job performance standards, the nurse provides clinical leadership in a research-based practice to achieve mutually agreed upon goals. Maintains con dentiality of information regarding patients, signi cant others and all health care team members.
• Licensed by the Indiana State Board of Nursing.
• Prefer minimum one year of experience in mental health related nursing.
Residential Nurse: (LPN)
1 rst shift, Full Time
The Residential Nurse provides medical supervision, instruction and supportive services to the residents and staff of the several residential facilities.
Candidate must display maturity, stability, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Minimum two years’ experience in psychiatric nursing preferred.
• Licensure as required by degree and State regulations.
Bene ts include:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Bank:
• Health Insurance including a Health Savings Account:
• Life Insurance:
• Long-Term Disability:
• Malpractice/Liability Insurance:
• 401K (Offers both a discretionary match and pro t sharing component)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Continuing Education Funds:
• Career Development Funds.
Resumes can be sent to [email protected]
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)