Home » Job Board » CT »
Location: New Haven,
Yale New Haven Health
Job Description: Overview
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for the evaluation and treatment of patients in a variety of inpatient and/or outpatient areas as assigned. Performs other clinical, teaching and administrative duties as may be required.
• Able to interpret physician referrals to perform basic clinical evaluations.
• Attends department in-services.
• Complies with Hospital and Department Policies and Procedures.
• Participates in regular meetings with supervisor and/or team leader and reports pertinent information on a timely basis.
• Demonstrates respect and regard for dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsive and courteous hospital environment.
Graduate of a CAPTE accredited program in Physical Therapy.
No experience required, but one (1) to two (2) experience in an academic medical center based practice preferred.
Must maintain a current unencumbered license or temporary permit to practice as a Physical Therapist in CT.