Home » Job Board » CT »
Location: New Haven,
Yale New Haven Health
Job Description: Overview
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for the evaluation and treatment of patients in a variety of rotating patient care areas. Performs other clinical, teaching and administrative duties as may be required.
1. Able to interpret physician referrals to perform basic clinical evaluations.
2. Attends department in-services.
3. Complies with Hospital and Department Policies and Procedures.
4. Participates in regular meetings with supervisor and/or team leader and reports pertinent information on a timely basis.
5. Demonstrates respect and regard for dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsive and courteous hospital environment.
Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program. Must hold a valid Connecticut license or temporary permit. NBCOT certification preferred.