Home » Job Board » New Jersey »
Outpatient Therapists - Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC).
CFG Health Network
Job Description: Outpatient Therapist -West Deptford, New Jersey, OP Facility
Full-Time or Part-Time
Monday to Thursday 8A-8P/
Center for Family Guidance (CFG), one of the leaders in providing Outpatient Behavioral healthcare in Southern New Jersey, is seeking licensed therapists to provide services in our three outpatient offices. Our offices are located in Marlton, West Deptford and Westampton.
We are looking for clinicians who are licensed as Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC).
Provides for the care and management of the mental health needs in an Outpatient setting.
Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC).
• Provides mental health services such as intake, medication management, crisis intervention, individual counseling and group counseling
• Analyzes psychological/psychosocial aspects of individual interrelationships to gain understanding of an individual’s thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
• Acts as a member of the treatment team to determine, coordinate and implement appropriate patient care.
• Prepares and regularly maintains progress notes on patients.
• Maintains a therapeutic and safe environment for all patients
• Provides observational feedback within the multidisciplinary team context
• Maintains certification in Handle with Care behavior management system
Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field. Must possess a current and valid LPC, LCSW or Psychologist license in the state where services are provided,
New Jersey Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ Licensed Professional Counselor/Psychologist with outpatient experience.
We’d like to meet you. Apply today.