Home » Job Board » New Jersey »
Specialty Hospital of Central Jersey
Job Description: Lakewood, NJ
The AcuteCare Health System is considered NJ’s leader in developing long term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) and operates a fully licensed and Joint Commission Accredited 50 bed LTACH in Lakewood NJ. ACHS also owns Beacon of LIFE, a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (a PACE program) along with Beacon Living, an independent living apartment complex for adults age 55 years or older located at Fort Monmouth in Oceanport NJ
We are currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist to join our team.
Day to day duties:
· Collaborates with RN in development of overall plan of respiratory care for patients as indicated.
· Collaborates with Physician, RN and Case Manager daily regarding patient progress.
· Manages ventilated patients.
· Initiates an accurate pulmonary history and assessment of patients during initial as well as subsequent therapies.
· Evaluates treatment and orders/confirms appropriateness and initiates treatments of MDI, HFN, CPT, Aerosol treatment.
· Transcribes telephone orders for respiratory care.
· Performs techniques/procedures for processing ABG’s
· Assists with Intubation in emergency/extubates per MD orders.
· Manages transport of ventilated patient
· Responds to CAC/performs life support measures
· Other duties as assigned
AAS degree in Respiratory Care, BS preferred or current enrollment.
· NJ Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner
· BLS Certification
Join our talent network: