Home » Job Board » New Jersey »
Bilingual Licensed Clinician for Cares PHP
CFG Health Network
Job Description: Bilingual Licensed Clinician Cares PHP in Trenton
Center for Family Guidance, a division of CFG Health Network has a full-time Bilingual Therapist position at the Cares Partial Program.
This position is located at St Francis Medical Center in Trenton, and is Monday to Friday - Day Shift. Provide for the care and management of the mental health needs of the patient population of partial care treatment center.
MUST have NJ license LAC/LPC/LSW/LCSW
MUST be fluent in English/Spanish
Experience with children ages 5-17 in behavioral/mental health
• Provides mental health services such as intake, crisis intervention, individual counseling and group counseling.
• Analyzes psychological/psychosocial aspects of individual interrelationships to gain understanding of an individual’s thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
• Acts as member of the treatment team to determine, coordinate and implement appropriate patient care.
• Prepares and regularly maintains progress notes and discharge summaries on patients.
• Maintains a therapeutic and save environment for all patients.
• Facilitates regular therapeutic groups that address specific identified treatment issues and reinforces the patient’s treatment plan.
• Provides observational feedback within the multidisciplinary team context.
• Maintains certification in Handle with Care behavior management system.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field.
Discover more about this exciting opportunity, or to apply online: