Home » Job Board » Ohio »
Registered Medical Technologist,
Mercy Medical Center
Job Description: Registered Medical Technologist
Mercy Medical Center in Canton, Ohio is currently looking for a Registered Medical Technologist.
· 2p-10:30p, 32 hours a week
· 10p- 6:30a, 32 hours a week
· Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology required
· ASCP registered or registry eligible
· We will consider a MLT for this position- requirements: Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technician required
Competitive starting salary along with a $4,000 Sign on Bonus offered.
We are currently looking for Cytotechnologists, Medical Laboratory Tech’s, & Medical Lab Interns.
Mercy Medical Center, operates a 476- bed hospital serving Stark, Carroll, Wayne, Holmes, and Tuscarawas Counties and parts of Southeastern Ohio. It has 620 members on its Medical Staff and employs 2,500 people. Mercy Medical Center will be joining the Cleveland Clinic in the first quarter of 2021.
For more information, or to apply please contact:
Tina Castle, Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone (330) 430-6935