Home » Job Board » South Dakota »
Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Sioux Falls,
Sioux Falls School District 49-5
Job Description: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Sioux Falls School District – South Dakota
Join our team of 3,000+ individuals dedicating themselves to enriching the lives of over 24,000 students throughout Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We endeavor to recruit employees whose quality and diversity reflect the best in our community. We seek to fill our Speech Language Pathologist vacancies with professionals who are dedicated to helping our students interact with the world one word at a time.
What Makes You a Good Fit?
• Master’s degree in Communication Disorders required
• Clinical Competency Certification preferred
• South Dakota license and certification required
• Successful internship experience desired
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Skills in human relations, leadership, and conflict management
What Makes SFSD a Good Fit?
• Compensation: $55,250 - $72,012 (Depending on Experience)
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Additional Benefits: Disability, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program
• Paid Time Off: 12 Paid Sick Leave Days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
• Retirement: South Dakota Retirement System: 6% monthly staff contribution with a matching 6% monthly employer contribution
To apply, visit https://sf.tedk12.com/Hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3153
The Sioux Falls School District does not discriminate in its policies and programs on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, or ancestry.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact our Recruiter, Katie Bergheim, at [email protected] or 605-367-7922.