Home » Job Board » Maryland »
Speech-Language Pathologist - PRN/Flex
Location: Silver Spring,
Riderwood By Erickson Senior Living
Job Description: Silver Spring, MD
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Riderwood Village a 5-Star continuing care retirement community in Silver Spring, MD; is seeking a PRN/Flex Speech Language Pathologist to provide speech therapy for Out-Patient Rehab and Certified Home Health services (75% outpatient rehab, 25% certified home health).
Riderwood offers our residents resort style living on a beautiful gated campus. We are conveniently located just off 95 and the beltway. At Riderwood, you’ll discover a workplace that inspires you to be and do your best, every day. Join our team and make the most of your talent and compassion to accomplish your professional and personal goals.
Help people live better lives by:
• Providing speech, language, swallowing, cognition or voice therapy screenings, evaluations, treatments and trainings to meet customer needs across the community continuum of care.
• Following Federal, State and all Payer guidelines, ASHA requirements and company policies and procedures. Ensuring departmental understanding and compliance in the areas of care provision, documentation, billing reimbursement, resident rights, customer service and compliance.
• Providing a holistic approach, supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
• Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents’ strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
• Working with the interdisciplinary clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed throughout their care.
What We Offer:
We aspire to nurture a culture of inclusion that enables and encourages all of our employees to thrive. Here are a few ways we do that:
• Eligibility for our benefits after 60 days of employment (medical, dental vision) – full-time & part-time positions only.
• An opportunity to be part of a health/wellness organization
• Annual wellness discounts,401K with company matching
• Educational assistance
• An opportunity to work with passionate people who care deeply about our purpose and each other!
What You Will Need:
• Minimum of a bachelors’ degree in speech/language pathology is required. Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state requirements.
• Must possess a valid and current Maryland state Speech Language Pathology license.
• Experience and the ability to complete documentation to meet reimbursement and regulatory requirements.
• Therapeutic experience in older adults across multiple diagnostic groups is preferred.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Renee DuPree-Jones, RN, MS, CHCR
3110 Gracefield Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904