Home » Job Board » New Jersey »
Acute Care Health System/Specialty Hospital of Central Jersey
Job Description: Lakewood, NJ
Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem
The Acute Care Health System/Specialty Hospital of Central Jersey is considered NJ’s leader in developing long term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) and operates a fully licensed and Joint Commission Accredited 50 bed LTACH in Lakewood, NJ.
We are currently looking for a Respiratory Therapists Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem to join our team.
Day to day duties:
· Collaborates with RN in development of overall plan of respiratory care for patients as indicated.
· Collaborates with Physician, RN and Case Manager daily regarding patient progress.
· Manages ventilated patients.
· Initiates an accurate pulmonary history and assessment of patients during initial as well as subsequent therapies.
· Evaluates treatment and orders/confirms appropriateness and initiates treatments of MDI, HFN, CPT, Aerosol treatment.
· Transcribes telephone orders for respiratory care.
· Performs techniques/procedures for processing ABG’s · Assists with Intubation in emergency/extubates per MD orders.
· Manages transport of ventilated patient · Responds to CAC/performs life support measures
· Other duties as assigned
AAS degree in Respiratory Care, BS preferred or current enrollment.
· NJ Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner
· BLS Certification
Join our talent network: