Search for a Job
Subscribe to receive eNewsletter
|Our weekly e-mail newsletter is distributed at no charge and includes current healthcare news plus the latest Job Postings.|
|Subscribe • View current eNewsletter|
Upload Your Resume
|Upload your resume and we will forward it to employers whose search criteria best matches your qualifications.|
Job Search Tips & Resources
21st Century Home Health Services
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Case Manager
San Mateo County
21st Century Home Health Services is the largest Home Health (HH) Agency in San Francisco and one of the fastest growing HH companies in the Bay Area. The company is overseeing San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties with a full team of Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs), Speech Therapist, Social Workers and Home Health Aides.
21st Century is proud to have received a 5 Star Medicare rating.
Coverage Area: San Mateo County
In this role, you will:
As an RN Case Manager, you will oversee the patients plan of care and manage LVN's to provide the ongoing care plan.
Provide nursing care in accordance with the patients plan of care to include comprehensive health and psycho social evaluation, monitoring the patient’s condition, health promotions and prevention coordination of services, teaching and training activities and direct nursing care.
• Perform a full assessment of the patient & family upon initial visit.
• Use assessment data to develop an advanced plan of care including rehabilitation.
• Work with patient and family one on one to achieve improvement and/or stability.
• Case manage patients care episode.
• Prepare clinical notes, orders and charting in a compliant time frame.
• Collaborate with physicians and agency staff to deliver the best care possible.
Why you should come work for us as a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health:
We value our employees and understand that work-life balance is important.
• Dedicated Concierge for Case managers
• Benefits: Medical, Dental Vision, PTO, 401K w/ matching,
• Company car option (after 1 year of employment)
• Flexible schedules: Create your own weekly work schedule.
• Reimbursements: Mileage, Parking, CPR, Continued Education Units.
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health:
• Home Health Experience ( 1 year ) is highly preferred
• Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse license in California
• Current BLS/CPR certification
• Valid Driver's License
• Ability to use agency EMR system (Kinnser)
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3093820