Home » Job Board » New Jersey »
Director, Healthcare Supports, Clinical - Full Time 40 hrs - Salary $95,000
Location: Springfield, New Jersey
The ARC of Union County
Job Description: Director
Healthcare Supports, Clinical
Full Time - 40 hrs
The Arc of Union County Inc. is a leading provider of Person-Centered services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through various services and programming. Under the guidance of the Assistant Executive Director, Clinical Services or designee, the Director, Healthcare Supports Clinical is responsible for the implementation and facilitation of program and service delivery strategies for the assigned programs.
The incumbent collaborates with the administration, utilizes, and facilitates resources in an ef cient and economic manner to enable each service recipient to attain or maintain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being. Collaborates with other departments, medical professionals, consultants, and organizations, including government agencies and advocacy groups, to develop, support and coordinate service recipient’s care, related administrative functions, and to represent the interests of the agency.
The Director, Healthcare Supports Clinical has full responsibility and accountability for all healthcare aspects delivered in the programs under capacity. The Director, Healthcare Supports Clinical is responsible for planning, designing, and facilitating health trainings for staff, providing nursing services to Service Recipients and responsible for the development and implementation
of preventive health services for individuals with developmental disabilities within The Arc of Union County, Inc.
The incumbent will perform health assessments for individuals served utilizing the nursing process and within the scope of practice. The incumbent will maintain ongoing monitoring and documentation of resident’s health needs, identify emerging health needs and provide appropriate guidance and interventions. The incumbent is a lead member of a support team that assesses individual support needs and determines relative need for services.
The incumbent will ensure a high level of quality supervision and management of the assigned Healthcare Supports unit. Provides assembly of staf ng team, development of staff competencies, supervision, performance evaluations and personnel actions. Foster and maintain positive employee/management relations; develop an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork.
Skills and Quali cations:
• Pro ciency in Windows software,
• Ability to use a data entry software,
• Ability to complete Shift and Individual Served ISP Data entry in web based electronic platform.
• Master’s degree in nursing and a current R.N. License required.
• Ten or more years’ experience working in a long-. term care setting with signi cant clinical experience. in a related eld.
• At least four years of nursing services to people. with developmental disabilities.
• Minimum 5 years of successful middle level to. upper management supervisory experience. required.
• Demonstrated pro ciency in service plan. assessments.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of. knowledge, abilities and skills outlined above.
• Must have thorough knowledge of all OSHA, DDD,. CMS, CARF, N.J.A.C. 10:44A Standards for. Community Residences and other external. regulations and requirements.
• Must have strong management, leadership,. planning. and communication skills.
• Flexibility and sense of humor.
• Demonstrate ability to thrive and perform in. an ever-changing, fast paced and demanding. environment.
Channel Resumes and Applications to Nixon Oloo at: [email protected]