Home » Job Board » ID »
Allied Health Program Coordinator
Location: Lewiston, ID
Lewis-Clark State College
Job Description: LC State invites applications for the position of Allied Health Program Coordinator.
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $46,050 - $50,000
1. 8-years of current experience in Allied Health; OR
Possess an AAS degree in a related field from a regionally accredited college/university with 5-years of current experience; OR
Possess a Bachelor's degree in a related field from a regionally accredited college/university with 3-years of current experience.
2. Attain an Idaho teaching certificate within the first 3 years of work.
1. Possess experience in higher education, student advising, and course/program development.
2. Associate degree, Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in an Allied Health field from a regionally accredited college/university.
3. Experience in instructing adult learners and can demonstrated multiple methods of assessing student knowledge and skill to co-teach and advise students in the Allied Health programs.
4. Experience managing budgets, designing instructional activities, supervising, creating fruitful partnerships, and/or recruiting and retaining students.
1. Recruiting, Advising, Partnership collaborations (65%)
A primary function of this position will be to seek and develop internal relationships within the institution, and external partnerships that may extend beyond industry. Initially this position will research, build, and create programs around several allied health disciplines; including working to determine needs for students, programs, and accreditation. The successful candidate will also recruit students into the Allied Health programs and will create and implement ways to retain those students to successful completion of the programs. Primary travel is required within the region with occasional travel outside of the region. This position will also coordinate associations with students and local fire stations. The position will coordinate scheduling of classes and hiring of adjunct instructors for those classes to meet the needs of the programs and students.
2. Teaching/co-teaching (35%) As the program develops, the candidate will assist in instruction and supervision of students in Allied Health programs. They will develop, plan, implement, and revise the program courses, curriculum, and lesson plans and will evaluate student progress in attaining goals and objectives. Maintain lab equipment and program/personal certification requirements; attends faculty and educational meetings. Will assist in recruitment, retention, and job placement efforts as well as ensuring safety and security for the program. Work with program's advisory committee, industry representatives, and employers to facilitate job and internship opportunities. Operate and maintain program budget, contribute to college-wide goals and activities by serving on committees and other institutional activities. Applicants may be required to complete CTE teacher training courses for Idaho Teaching Certification during the first 3 years of hire. Non-standard hours and online or hybrid instruction may be required.
Application Procedure: Please upload all of the following documents or your application may not be considered for review.
• Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
• Resume/Curriculum Vitae
• Contact Information or Letters for three (3) Professional References
• Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts requested upon hire)
This position is open until filled; however, applications received on or before January 31, 2024, will receive first consideration. Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
To Apply, visit: