Home » Job Board » NY »
Location: Spring Valley, NY
Refuah Health Center
Your privacy is important to us. All applications are strictly confidential.
Refuah Health is a federally qualified health center offering comprehensive care in Rockland and Sullivan Counties. We are over one hundred healthcare professionals strong with three decades’ experience providing unparalleled patient care. As an FQHC, we specialize in accessible and affordable care for low income and high-risk residents. We believe in the power of people to create great care and we are inviting the best healthcare professionals to build their career with us!
- Join a collegial team of healthcare professionals
- Five modern state of the art facilities
- Flexible schedules for maximum work-life balance
- Financial stability with no billing or overhead responsibility
- New graduates and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
The clinical nurse is a registered professional nurse who is responsible for providing safe, competent, quality care to a designated group of patients based on established standards and evidenced based practice. Demonstrates leadership to other members of the nursing department and function as a clinical resource to patients and other staff.
- Assists in development, implementation, and evaluation of standards of care and professional practice in collaboration with other members of the health care team and in accordance with the center policies, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process as a framework and adhering to the approved Department of Nursing and the health center standards.
- Coordinates patient care activities based on established priorities that will result in effective and efficient patient flow.
- Provides patient and family teaching regarding health promotion and maintenance as well as prevention of illness and injuries and other health related issues.
- Directs and delegates appropriate tasks and assignments to members of the nursing care team.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with patients, families, and members of the health care team about the patient’s plan of care.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for nursing practice and the delivery of safe and competent patient care.
- Works collaboratively with members of the interdisciplinary team in the plan and delivery of care.
- Participates in maintaining a safe, therapeutic and patient oriented environment that is sensitive to cultural diversity.
- Respects each patient’s unique individual needs, beliefs, and diversity and incorporates these in the delivery of care.
- Complies with applicable policies and procedures and supports the Compliance Program.
- Contributes to organizational operations by performing other duties as may be required.
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License
- Two years' experience as an RN preferred but not required
- Scheduling flexibility including availability to work two evenings per week and two weekends per month
- Chronic Care Management
- Ability and willingness to drive to all locations as needed based on the health center needs
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with others and works effectively to solve problems and issues
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak English in a clear and concise manner
- Physical stamina and manual dexterity to perform a variety of clinical procedures relevant to practice area
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards
- Ability to use basic electronic data entry and retrieval system
- Experience with Electronic Medical Software
- Competitive Compensation: Our salaries are in line with fair market value, reflecting your skills and dedication.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We provide full benefits, including life, health, dental, and vision coverage, ensuring your well-being.
- Financial Planning: Benefit from our 403B plan, ensuring your financial security for the future.
- Student Loan Assistance: Our facilities are eligible for NHSC loan repayment and NYS Public Loan Forgiveness to help manage your financial burden.
- Tax Advantages: Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Reimbursement Cards
- Professional Growth: Support for CME activities and medical licensure ensures you stay at the forefront of your field.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy generous PTO accruals and up to 13 Paid Holidays.